I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

May 29, 2011

something wrong with me......

This week is another week that I have to focus on project paper. It really drives me crazy!! I do not know what to do....... I don't have any idea to include in my paper......arrgh! So tension....

Last two week my team and I gather together to discuss and also finish this project paper......when I come they ask me to do this and that.....

When I ask how to elaborate that point given to me they also do not know how......oh my! How I suppose to do......now I try hard to think what I going to write......hope I find solution of this.......

lately I 'm having headache because all of this.....I sleep longer than usual....I been dreaming while I am sleeping......it never happen before.......sometimes the dream was scary......

What happen to me hah?? I cannot focus to anything! I can't do anything........huh!! I want to get home so badly.....somebody please drag me home so that I do not have to think about project paper again......=(

It feels weird when I am doing something I never do.......hey come to your sense please….. You have a lot work to be done!

Only two week left before my team and I have to present what we have wrote in project paper…..then final exam will come…..

Even this semester I only taken two paper it worrying me too much…..maybe because time is very short I guess…..

Whatever happen I have to be strong and moving forward how to overcome this problem…..

If you don’t have time to do it right…..do you have time to do it again??

No comments: