I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

April 23, 2011

taste of love

Some people say love is blind. Is it true love were blind.....?? maybe yes...of course love is blind coz it not have eyes right.....but for me love feels like bitter sweetness.......it sweet when we feels happy.....it bitter when we fight or do not love each other anymore....love is something that  all human in the world must have....

love can be seen anywhere in this world. from younger to older people all them need love in their life.....so do I.......love have several level that someone have go though it whether he or she want or not......first is know who we will going to love? It comes to us or we need to find it?? The best way is let that love come to us....so that we know that person is really do love you.

At the beginning, you going to feel this world are yours.....only you and his/she in this world. No one interfere between both of you....you felt very happy.....but then after two or three years together, there were several mistake that make you disappointed.....because everything were not right.....only because one mistake, that person maybe saying that he/she do not love you anymore...then you have to make a decision whether to start over again or to end this relationship....

For me, if I stay and that going to hurt him, I rather let him go. So that I not hurting him anymore....even I really love him so much than I love myself....that why love is bitter sweetness...... when loving other people we going to feels sweet, happy and also sad.......

decision is yours.....do what you feel it is right for you and for that person you love....


No comments: