I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

September 4, 2011

bedtime....

these day i always staying up late.....my eyes won't let me sleep at all.....
then i just get some little thing to do when everyone was taking a journey in their own dream....
it was a little frighted me sometime to stay up until morning...
but it was fun....

i got enough lecture from my mommy & daddy everyday....heheheheee....
that because they said i do not get enough sleep if i still wake up at night.....
during a day i top up my sleeping time for a while......

they just say bla...blaa...blaa.....and i just ignore them....
i do what i wanna do....no one can stopping me....
hhuh....how stubborn am i....??

by the way.....be yourself....and be what you wanna be....
don't let other people influence you in no matter ways...

No comments: